Course Level: Post Sea Courses
Course Type: Preparatory Courses
- Duration – 6.5 Weeks
- Fees – Rs.30000
- Eligibility –
- Must have Certificate Of Compentency (COC) as First Mate (FG)
- Should have Sea Service of 12 Months after obtaining 1st Mate (FG) Certificate Of Compentency (COC) and 36 Months Sea Service after obtaining 2nd Mate (FG) COC.
- The duration of 36 Months will be reduced to 30 Months if sailed as a Chief Officer for 12 months after obtaining First Mate (FG) COC.
- INDOS Number is Mandatory
- Documents required –
- Stamp size photo with tie
- CDC with a proof of sea service
- Chief Mate COC
- Valid Medical fitness certificate(DG Approved)