Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement.
- Candidates are requested to ensure and finalize their program before booking a course. If by any means a candidate is unable to undergo the course on the stipulated date, the same can be shifted to next available date as per the availability within 6 months.
- A shifting charge of 10% of the course fee is applicable towards shifting one or more courses not exceeding 6 months. (Interchange of course or Interchange of name are not permissible)
- In case a candidate wants to cancel any course booked, the same need to be requested through a written application with a valid reason (substantiated with proof) to the management. Kindly note that the approving the cancellation is at the sole discretion of the management.
- Refund of fees at anytime will be considered on case to case basis.
Receipt in original to be surrendered for refund upon which refund shall be processed in 7-10 days by cheque in the respective name registered. NO REFUNDS will be processed without original receipt. Refund is the sole discretion of the management and has every right to deny refund.
- Duplicate receipts will not be issued at any juncture.
- Institute is entitled to cancel the course at any juncture due to internal technical reasons or due to insufficient strength of the course.
- As 100% attendance is mandatory, a candidate having shortfall in attendance needs to compensate the same in the next subsequent batch subject to availability of seat. Additionally the candidate needs to pay Rs 500per day for the same.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- After completing the payment you will be redirected back to EURO TECH MARITIME ACADEMY site for payment confirmation message. Please dont press BACK or REFRESH button until you are directed back, you may see white screen in the process. The process may take 2-3 mins.
- If the amount is debited from your Bank Account but error page displayed or course not booked, you can report such occurrence to email@example.com. In such cases, course booking is subject to seat availability.
- It may take upto 48hrs to get confirmation from bank. We suggest you to re-book the desired courses, if an error or course not booked is reported. If any extra payment is credited to us it will be refunded through cheque in candidate name at the time of course commencement.
- **All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Kochi City only**
- Due to the current Govt Regulation regarding Demonetization , Fees are collected only through Online, Direct Bank Transfer, DD and Cash only. Candidates are requested to inform the college if fee is paid through Direct Bank Transfer.
- Certificates will only be issued once all dues are cleared.
- Candidates are requested to submit all required originals of Foreign Certificates at the time of joining.
- Dress Attire : Formals or smart casuals only.